Translate

Monday, September 16, 2013

I'M BACK

Hi everybody...I'm back!!

I have been soo busy with kids and their sport and end of season break ups and so on and so on....

Firstly I will upload the challenges that are live at the moment.

Child's Play Challenges has a challenge for Blues Clues at the moment.

Here is the inspiration pic

 

and here is my page that I did

 
I took the inspiration form the colour of Blue and the spots on Blue's coat amongst other things.

Go take a look at the challenge and have a go for yourself...would love to see what you do!!

Then there is the page that I created for Child's Play Challenges but lost track of time in between going away to a scrap retreat, helping a random stranger after he hit a kangaroo and damaged his car beyond all help, running around after children and then just life in general...I was too late to upload it for the challenge.
But here it is anyway
Yes that is me wrapped around Tim Holtz...I was lucky enough to do one of his classes when he came to Australia last time. 

Next up is Black With 2

This month is a special month because we have a brights special....so there is a range of colours to use on your page.

Here is the inspiration piccie

 
Loving all the colours!!
Here is my page
 
Why not head on over to the blog and check the creations that the rest of the DT created using the bright colours...they are awesome!!

So next up, we have Sketches With A Twist

Here is the inspiration pic

  
The twist is heat or dry embossing...a good twist if you ask me...I have sooo many embossing powders that I don't play with anywhere near enough.

And here is my page

 
I altered the sketch a little to suit the one photo and I have had that title for the longest time just waiting for the perfect photo to accompany it.

Go to the blog and see what the other girls have created with the sketch and have a go at it yourself....


1 comment:

Popular Posts