Translate

Thursday, July 25, 2013

Child's Play Challenges

Time for a new challenge over at Child's Play Challenges

Here is the inspiration picture

 

Everybody remembers the good old game of Operation!!
I remember jumping out of my skin when I touched the side and sent the buzzer off!!

So here is my take of the picture

 

I took inspiration from the colours of the game, the red border around the game and then cut the stars out and put paper behind them to be like the holes that the small pieces are sitting in.

Go check out the challenge!!

There is also a Design Team call going on...so if you would like the chance to take inspiration and walk down memory lane regularly from the toys, then apply to be part of our fabulous team!!
Go on....I dare you ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts